Your willingness to have a website for marketing your book significantly increases the possibility of your being successful with your book; your potential buyers embrace If you have the financial resources to outsource this work.
Book tours are often the preferred marketing tool for authors. If this appeals to you, BookTours.Com might well be a great resource for you.
Every author who designs a strategic marketing plan will include in that a website, either for every book published, or a collective thereof. In the design of that website, and in other marketing collateral, you will be called upon to secure graphics. Just as you copyright your own work, so do the graphic artists who share their own form of creativity. Honor their work effort and support their endeavors by making sure you purchase the artwork you use… unless you know for sure it is public domain.
One great resource, whose work I fully enjoy and use to search for many items I purchase for my site and/or my clients is Graphic Leftovers – just click here to browse… see what’s there that will embellish and add “flavor” to your work.
Top Radio Interview Connections
he following is a sampling of the top radio shows throughout the U.S. This list is known to be current as of 6/11/11.
Click through here to invest in Alex Carroll’s complete database of the top 1,364 radio shows – which is much more detailed than these sample listings. It includes phone numbers, e-mails, addresses, faxes, websites, categories, hosts, producers, show descriptions, time slots, number of listeners, frequencies, markets, time zones, news directors, public affairs directors,
program directors, and more … for each show.
Rank, Host, Producer, Phone Address
- Sean Hannity, Felisha Blankenship, 212-613-3800 | WABC, 2 Penn Plaza, 17th Fl., New York, NY 10121
- Glenn Beck, Stu Burguiere, 212-896-5200 | Premiere, 1270 6th Ave., 9th Fl, New York, NY, 10020
- Michael Savage, Beowulf Rochlin, 541-664-8827 | TRN, 724 E. Pine St., Central Point, OR 97502
- Mark Levin, Richard Sementa, 212-613-3800 | WABC, 2 Penn Plaza, 17th Fl., New York, NY 10121
- George Noory, Lisa Lyon, 541-955-0100 | Premiere, 777 NE 7th St., Grants Pass, OR, 97526
- Dave Ramsey, Blake Thompson, 877-410-3283 | Independent, 1740 Mallory Ln – 100, Brentwood, TN, 37027
- Dr. Laura, Fax pitches to 818-461-5140, 818-377-5300 | Premiere, 15260 Ventura Bl-500, Sherman Oaks, CA, 91403
- Laura Ingraham, Mike Kincaid, 541-664-8827 | TRN, 724 E. Pine St., Central Point, OR, 97502
- Dennis Miller, Christian Bladt, 310-840-4182 | Westwood One, 8944 Lindblade St, Culver City, CA 90232
- Neal Boortz, Belinda Skelton, 404-897-7500 | AM, 1601 W. Peachtree St., NE, Atlanta, GA, 30309
- Jerry Doyle, Jesse Edwards, 541-664-8827 | TRN, 724 E. Pine St., Central Point, OR, 97502
- Jim Bohannon, Greg Johnson, 202-457-7990 | Westwood One, 2020 ‘M’ NW, Washington DC, 20036
- Bill Cunningham, Rich Walburg, 513-686-8300 | WLW, 8044 Montgomery Rd, Ste 650, Cincinnati, OH 45236
- Jim Rome, Jason Stewart, 818-461-8641 | Premiere, 15260 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA, 91403
- John Batchelor, Lee Mason, 212-613-3800 | WABC, 2 Penn Plaza, 17th Fl., New York, NY 10121
- Michael Smerconish, TC Scornavacchi, 610-668-5800 | WPHT, 2 Bala Plaza, Suite 800, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
- Don Imus, Bernard McGuirk, 212-613-3800 | WABC, 2 Penn Plaza, 17th Fl., New York, NY 10121
- Michael Medved, Jeremy Steiner, 206-621-1793 | Salem, 509 Olive Wy., Suite 852, Seattle, WA, 98101
- Joy Browne, Eugenie Gleason, 212-642-4500 | WOR, 1440 Broadway, New York, NY, 10018
- Mike Gallagher, Lance Anderson, 972-831-1920 Salem, 6400 N. Beltline Rd, Ste 210, Irving, TX 75063